Monday, March 25, 2013

Holy Week Special


Hello Guys,

I knows its been 1 week since I've uploaded, since this week was a very important week for us Christians as we Celebrate the sacrifice, love, and Passion of Christ.

I've made this video in a different way to bring solemnity, honor and respect for our Lord,

I promise next week I will upload 2 fashion videos since I've been absent in youtube last week due to my busy days...so this Holy Week I will take this opportunity for you to help reflect, to listen to our conscience and realize every that we have done I have a little sharing to you...


Which I've heard from the homily of the priest last Sunday before the time when Jesus arrive to this earth, us people we considered as an enemy of God due to the sin of Adam and Eve that has been inherited to us since then that was the time when the Great Flood Strike the Earth and cleanses all God's Creation inorder to wipe out the wickedness of mankind and there was Noah that witness it all...


My Video for this week....

But God loves us so much he promised to never bring this Great Flood again but then mankind contined to be wicked and even worship false gods and may have commited mortal and venial sin....continued on video

more of this information will be seen in this video pls do watch...
go to my channel 

No comments:

Post a Comment